Three discussion rooms on level 5, each with a maximum seating capacity of 6 persons. Students and staff may book the room for group discussions, during lessons or after class. A larger room for 8 persons maximum, is available subject to availability. You can check availability on each discussion DR
Discussion rooms booking requests are considered on a first come, first served basis. Each booking is on an hourly slot. Please note discussion room time start on the hour.
Two Ez-link cards are required to be surrendered in exchange for the room keys.
You can reserve the discussion rooms either online (1 day in advance) or over the counter.
Procedures & Guidelines
- If the room is available, Info Hub Executive will send an email confirmation within 24 hours during school hours.
- Rooms may be reserved up to three days in advance
- Limits: One booking slot per day unless permitted
- If you have difficulty submitting the online form, (form not working) email to email@example.com to leave a message. Include your name and contact information and your request.
- Arrive on 5 minutes before your booking. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Tables and chairs may be rearranged for discussion, but the room must be returned to its original condition afterward.
- If there is any damage to any room or equipment that necessitates professional cleaning or repairs, the person who reserved the room will be responsible for all associated costs.
- Leave the room of your booking taking all books/personal belongings with you.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.