Grammarly@edu is an automated writing tutoring program which
- helps users develop sentence-level writing skills like grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and vocabulary usage;
- reinforces proper citation habits by directing users to improperly quoted content in their texts; (*IRS & ISS teachers can demand that their students use the programme to ensure correct citation and students submitting PTs that has a research component can also use this feature too.)
- encourages users to revise their writing, helping to improve the quality of written assignments/reports/proposals which users turn in.
For new users to access the program, follow the steps below:
1) Go to www.grammarly.com/edu/signup
2) Click on "Sign-up" button at the upper right corner of the page.
3) Enter your name and institutional email (SST email) address; choose a password.
4) Click "Continue", you will receive an email confirming your registration
5) Click on the link in the confirmation email and you will have access to Grammarly@EDU*
* Kindly fill in the google form if you are prompted for an access code when signing up for a Grammarly premium account
Email to Info Hub Executive, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you still have difficulties logging in to the Premium account